I am part of a Corporate, Church or Civic organization and I want to be a Festival Volunteer with my group.
Read the instructions before you click the link below:
1. Select Organized Volunteer Group
2. Input your Group Name - Remember, Group is ONLY defined as part of a Company, Church or Civic organization. If you are attempting to register for a Restricted Volunteer Area, only that Area's Chairperson can give you the Group name for this year.
3. Complete Volunteer Registration information.
4. Fill in ALL 4 questions - you MUST scroll all the way through BEFORE you hit Save.
5. After you complete the Registration Form, you'll be at the My Dashboard Tab (top menu).
6. Select the My Information Tab (top menu).
7. Select Event List/Sign Up (left menu).
8. Select ANY shift that includes an Activity that your Organized Volunteer Group has chosen or any other that appeals to you.
9. Double click on Icon to select your shift(s). The Icon will turn blue - this means you are signed up for that shift. Your name will then be submitted to us for approval. Remember, once a shift is full, the Icon will no longer appear or it will show 'FULL'.
10. Do NOT click on Group Size as an option. You are ALREADY signed up as a Group. If you want to work with certain people, EACH person will have to Register as part of your Organized Volunteer Group and sign up for the same Activity.
11. Select View Schedule (left menu) to view your shifts. Your status will appear as Admin Pending until we are able to verify that you are part of this Group. You will be notified upon review. If you have trouble viewing your schedule hit the 'Refresh' button and try again.
Click here to begin your Volunteer Registration.